Error in payout section

I am developer of an app which can be used to improve performance and battery life of rooted Android devices. It have 3 versions vulmax 650, vulmax sd636 and vulmax universal. Each of them are made for specific devicies. I am writing this message to inform u about an error in my accounts payout section. The product sum of this month is showing zero even though am having downloads every day.

The product sum of previous month is also 0 now.

An actual payout of 13$ was showing until Jan 1 st as I got above 2400+ download on the December.

If you guys are thinking that I have inflated the download numbers by any wrong way .I would like to let you know that all the downloads are genuine as I have 3 telegram groups for these apps with a total of 1300+ members , and also these app gets shared to many alternate groups as well.There are also YouTube videos made on my app. So To clarify everything am also adding the telegram group links incase if you want to check it out.

Also attaching screenshot of the payout section as well. Also I update the apps with clear changelogs as well. So I would really appreciate it if you guys could check into this issue and solve it as soon as possible .

You need to link your apps to the source code.

1 Like

Done sir. Every app has been linked to opencode.net .Sorry about that but I did that when I first uploaded my app ,idk when it got unlinked.

Please re-enable the product sum as early as possible or I could miss the December month payout which is close to 14$ which means a lot to me .hope you could understand .

thanks